Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Year old blog!




I am starting another crochet bag..this bag is very popular on ravelry. The pattern is Japanese, from magazine Keito Dama No. 137, Spring 2008. I have a blurred copy of the charted pattern but the instructions are Japanese, so all I can use is the chart. I really love the Japanese patterns in this magazine. I wish there was an English version sold in the USA. By the way, I have been blogging for a Year! Hard to believe, but it certainly is enjoyable and I really love sharing patterns and ideas and seeing such lovely blogs. Lots of talented people out there!

3 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!
The bag looks great and I love the navy color you are using. I bet it will be a well used bag.
Deb :)

Ana Luisa said...

Happy blog-birthday! Your blog is lovely, thanks for sharing!

Ana Luisa said...

BTW, I wanted to ask: what type of yarn are you using for the bag? Is it a stiff, cotton type, or other? I assume you'll be lining the bag?
(so many questions!). Thanks!