Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Frogged!

I started the Seraphina shawl, which is quite a popular free pattern on ravelry. I crocheted through row 11, but I don't understand the sequence rows. I joined the Seraphina shawl group on ravelry and they have a lot of tips and suggestions but I just couldn't get it for some reason so I frogged it. I'm having surgery next week and maybe after that is off my mind I can focus better. I really like this yarn (Caron Simply Soft Shadows in colorway Mardi Grey). I think I will use it for a scarf.

3 comments:

Ana Luisa said...

The yarn looks so pretty, I'm sure you'll be able to make up the shawl later, when you're not so stressed over the up-coming surgery. I hope all goes well for you.

futuregirl said...

I love the yarn. "Mardi grey" is a funny pun to use for a yarn name. ha! Hope your surgery goes perfectly!

Pamela said...

The Yarn is beautiful. I've made to Serephina shawls and found that I had to choose between the written directions or the schematic but I could not do both because when I tried I got very confused. Once you get the hang of the repeats it becomes very easy.