Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!



Hope everyone has a fun filled fourth! Our plans are just to keep cool...been so hot lately. By the way, I just wanted to mention something along the lines of "where have I been that I didn't know this." I bought a paperback at a sale recently that I really enjoyed..."A Truth for a Truth" by Emilie Richards. It is a mystery series...a Ministry is Murder series as a matter of fact, since the main character is a minister's wife. But in reading the ads at the end of the book I found out it is called a "cozy" mystery. I had to look that up, never heard of it.....but this type of mystery is something I enjoy...not much violence or profanity. And many of the authors have background stories featuring cooking, knitting, art, etc. Anyway, I thought others might be interested in this tidbit....but you probably already knew it!

No comments: