Saturday, July 18, 2009

Crafty tip

I just wanted to pass this along to everyone...you may or may not know that your blog photos are stored by blogger in Picasa album for you. If you scroll to the bottom of your dashboard page under the column "Tools and Resources" click on "Picasa Web Albums." Once on that page, in the search box in upper right hand corner, if you type Magic Crochet, you will see that many people have pictures of that magazine Magic Crochet. You can find patterns there and see the beautiful pictures and projects that magazine had. Most of you probably know this already, but I just found out on a forum, don't remember where, and thought I would pass along. Also, does everyone know about "The Wayback Machine?" Let me know if you don't..LOL!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I didnt' know about the storage albums, thank you for sharing. I know about the way back machine but have never used it.