Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yard sale finds

Three dollars bought me this assortment of knitting needles...13 matched sets and a few no matches and a stitch counter.

This little doily needed a home, it is dirty and stained, but I hope it will clean up well. I wish I could have gotten a better picture, the thread is so fine. Almost like sewing thread, and it is like Irish crochet with the leaf motif and roses. Ony cost five cents!


But here is my favorite find for today...a Princess phone! And it still works too. I must be in my second childhood but I counldn't pass it up for only 50 cents!


Here's an old Princess phone ad....very retro!

1 comment:

Ana Luisa said...

Oh, I so love the princess phone! What a lucky find, well done!
The doilie looks so dainty, let us know how you get on with it.
Have a good day!